Tuesday 29 April 2014

Wisdom revealed

My infertility journey has been a tumultuous one, through my pain and breakthrough I have gained wisdom.  Wisdom takes care of those who seek her and she raises them to greatness.  I love her like I love life itself, waking up every morning in pursuit of her gives me pure joy.  At first she led me along difficult paths and her requirements were a burden too heavy to bear, there were times where I was so afraid and the thought of giving up crossed my mind but when her mysteries were revealed she made me a content woman.


Gold is tested by fire likewise human character is tested in the furnace of humiliation.  In the end a new me has emerged from the fire, no longer do I see myself as barren – I am a fruitful vine who carries her experiences on her shoulders without resentment because the journey has revealed my authentic self.  My name is Hlengiwe Ntimba and I am here to serve.

No comments :

Post a Comment