Wednesday 12 February 2014

A view of me

Most people expect me to be sad about my life but the truth is looking at where my life is right now I cannot relate to the woman who cried herself to sleep and could not bear the thought of attending a toddler’s birthday or baby showers. I feel sorry for her and I wish she never experienced that pain, I wish she knew before she spent her savings on expensive treatments and invested her emotions trying to get pregnant that it was not in God’s plan for her to do the ordinary nine month routine. God had an extra ordinary journey for her and from that she would lend her voice and share her story with families around the world and especially Africa and let them know that even though there will never be a replacement there is an alternative. Sometimes I do think about what could have been and how life could have been but it is never in sadness because right now I am just mommy and my life is full.





Where it all started;






My heart beats;






9 days old when we met;




Just Mommy


No comments :

Post a Comment