Wednesday 19 February 2014

My biggest life lessons

My biggest life lessons came from my experience and the following echo in my heart all the time;
  •  I have learnt to surrender – I consider myself to be the fixer of all things but this I could not fix.  After I had tried it all I surrendered my perceived power and miracles started to unfold.
  • I don’t know everything and sometimes when I think I know something I have to be open to the lessons life would have me learn.
  •  Children are a blessing – and if you don’t believe ask a woman who can’t have them.
  • As I threw out all the medication I had bought online to aid my infertility I learnt that isolation makes us vulnerable.  Never again will I put myself in isolation over anything.  I may be judged and neglected but somewhere, I will find someone who is willing to genuinely extend a helping hand.
  • Loss knows no tribe, race, gender or age.  Everyone goes through it at some point in their lives.  Loss of a relationship, a loved one, investment etc.  
  • We all have lost something dear to us and no one can escape it because it is a part of our lives.  We live in fear of it and we are never prepared to deal with its consequences.  
  • We can never be fully prepared for loss and we might never understand it.  All we know is that every time is your turn to lose your heart will break into a million pieces.
  • You can choose to perish and be buried by loss or you can rise above it.  It is possible get through it.  It is possible to look back at your past and be in awe of how strong a human being you are.  
  • There is something about art that transforms a person and it lets you know that everything needs to be worked on to get to a point of perfection...


Thank God for the gift of music

Music healed and soothed my soul

Joyous!!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment