Tuesday 25 March 2014

My golden lining, my identity

In my efforts of trying to do something so special, private and beautiful I only conceived once outside the intrusive IVF process.  To be naked in a room full of strangers and even stranger objects observing my insides, it was most painful when things did not work out in our favor.

Life doesn't always work out the way we plan it.  God’s timing unlike ours, His plan for our lives is perfect.  According to the Bible faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.  I referred back to my dream and how on point it was; the only difference was the execution.  I expected the miracle to come through the door and it came through the window. 

The biggest stumbling block for most people is their inability to acknowledge and accept that their dreams have been misinterpreted. I wasted time chasing the silver and I didn't realize that I was born with a golden lining.  Both gold and silver have been used as currency forever.  Historically, the price of gold has almost always been greater than that of silver.  This is because silver is ten to twenty times more plentiful in nature.  It is common to find people born with a silver lining however owing to the refining process and the value those with a golden lining are rare and of higher value.


I own my golden lining; it is my identity for which I labored!




My Golden lining shining through!!!!










No comments :

Post a Comment