Wednesday 30 April 2014

#Serving_Wisdom

I have found that is very difficult to find true friendship as we grow and even though the dynamics of friendships may change because of growth and life’s demands never abandon old friends as you may never find new friends that can take their place.  Just like wine friendship gets better as it grows older. 
As for me I make it my business to get to know people around me as well as I can and I take advice only from those who are qualified to give it.  Not everyone in your life means well and not everyone says what they mean.  Although sometimes tricky keep company of the righteous and walk away from those who are unjust and full of pride.  A higher deity has a way of dealing with them and He has been known to cause strong nations to fall from power and raised others to take their place.


One must value themselves at their true worth but hold yours and your and friend’s respect in high regard.  When things are going well it is hard to tell who your real friends are but in hard times you can recognize your enemies.  I have had many good friends over the years and I appreciate their input in my life.  I will always hold them close to my heart because finding a true friend is like looking for a needle in a river.  My name is Hlengiwe Ntimba and I am a servant to wisdom.




















More than ten years worth of friendship!!!!













Nothing but LOVE!!!!!






















Moments that make friendships

















My beautiful friends



















No comments :

Post a Comment